Friday, November 21, 2008

A Cup-le of Prodigies

I was on YouTube today after I finished with my Kingdom of Loathing adventuring for the day, and I saw this as one of the featured videos. It is basically (not even basically, but actually) two young kids with a cup stacking routine. I thought it would be boring but figured it couldn't be worse than some of the things we watch in class (Oh, the nightmares!)

Anyway, after about 2 seconds I was mesmerized. I watched the entire routine. I got my roommate over and made him watch it. I showed some people down the hall. This routine was absolutely amazing and I was its thrall. Their hands moved like lightning and the routine was nearly flawless. Their moves are synchronized and choreographed almost to perfection.

This is one of the coolest videos I have seen in a very long time. Here it is:

No comments: