Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tootsie Pop Problems.

I got several Tootsie Pops for Halloween from my Residence Hall to tell me about a Halloween party they were planning (it flopped, incidentally). I got two brown pops and a darker-red one. The raspberry one I know I will eventually get to.

However, TWO CHOCOLATE ONES?!? What the heck am I to do with those? They are, and I say with with a straight face, the worst Tootsie Pops out there. I would sooner eat orange. Yeah, it's intense.

Anyway, The real reason for this post is to ask what I ought to do? I can't throw them away or give them away as they were gifts, but I don't want to eat them. Should I keep them and see how long they last or should I turn them into an abstract art project?

I am really at a crossroads of the ridiculous variety. There shouldn't be so much angst over nearly month-old lollipops.

In fact, there isn't. But it's another post done.

No comments: