Thursday, October 30, 2008

Meet the lucky ones...bleh

Watching Meet the Lucky ones for a second time did not enhance much other then make me more mad . I disliked Stella even more for falling for such a creeper. Although There were only two things that noticed that were minutely different then when I watched this story in order.
The first thing that I noticed which probably has almost no significance is that Bill's pill subscription was able to be viewed in every episode. My guess to why the author of this story did this is to make sure that the reader understood that Bill had high blood pressure. I think I did not notice this because, I understood it the first time so the point of letting the audience read the prescription is unclear.
The second thing that watching Meet The lucky Ones again might of done for me is give me a clear since of how the family was related. Instead of watching them from left to right I watched each episode based on who was mentioned in the previous episode. That way I would see who was related to who more quickly. The First time I watched Meet the Lucky Ones I thought that Sharon was Stella's daughter, I did figure out that was wrong through watching Meet The Lucky Ones in an order that made since.
Maybe it is just because I am not very observant, but I really did not get much out of watching the episodes again. I found out one relatively important thing and one thing that did not matter at all to the story.

1 comment:

M. Haji Bigman said...

Yea, the whole mother daughter daughter thing had me confused as well. The second time made more sense, but maybe it was because I understood the story as a whole.