Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Longest Game

This Redsox-Angels game has the lasted the entire damn night. Officially kill any prospect of having a truly productive Sunday night. Needless to say this makes me rather angry with both myself and the Sox for not being able to lock it up. I just now realized that I forgot to email my blog tally earlier in the weekend and am feeling like a major slacker. If they can't close it out tonight then we at least have Lester probably for the next game and he was absolutely dominant in the later innings of the season opener. As I am writing this the Angels have scored a run.............
FML
On another note, my roommate's younger brother was up this weekend. We had a good time.I know that he had a good time, I just hope he can remember some if it and will then apply to UVM Parent's Weekend rocks. Even if your parents don't come. Speaking of which one of my roommates parents decided to come up on Saturday night at around 9 pm. We had to put our closet door back on in a hurry, I think most other college students should know why. 
I guess I didn't completely waste my weekend away, I hiked Camel's Hump on Saturday. It was good hike and the view would have been awesome if the summit wasn't in a rain cloud. Despite that it was still a good hike, I even got to see snow for the first time in a while.
Jesus H, it's almost 1 AM.....time to go

No comments: