Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What's All This About Exams???

As we enter into the home stretch for the semester, most of the students at UVM are preparing themselves for final exams. I, through a combination of luck and... luck, only have two!

These two exams actually don't require too much in the way of studying. One is for French, and it is an exam that is broken down into three sections. The first is a short answer section on the readings over the semester (so I need to read... all... of those), the second part is a paragraph that is full of mistakes of all sorts that needs correcting and the third part is a short essay on an undisclosed topic.

My other exam is in Calculus. It will be the standard math-style test wherein I shall have to find derivatives and integrals. I will have to be able to evaluate critical numbers for extrema and decide when the MVT and Rollé's Theorem are applicable. All of this seemed easy enough when she was telling us about it... but now that I look at it maybe I should go study some of this...

Umm... I am going to go study. I guess I'll post later on or something...

See you in class (?)

No comments: