Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Streeter

Streeter is a gigantic, old, psychotic, and great teacher at my high school. I thought that it could be interesting (or just take up one of the four posts I have to do in three days) to post about him because of how ridiculous this teacher is.

First of all if you just look at him you would think he is crazy. He is about six feet tall, and his stomach actually looks like he swallowed a television. Also he is bald just in the center of his head, and all around that lone spot he has hair down to his shoulders. His looks are not the weirdest part. He has had the same teacup since the ice age when his kind went extinct. Also that same teacup does not get washed. He was quoted in our school paper saying,"I will wash it when something crawls out." He washed that disgusting cup the year that I graduated (I will let you imagine why). Also everyone that has been in one of Streeter's classes has seen his never ending but crack(Especially when he gets the latter out). The final thing that I want to describe about Streeter is his insane appetite. He let students cut class to eat if they brought something back for him. Sometimes in class you could catch a glimpse of him shoving a whole hard boiled egg into his mouth as a snack. If you were really lucky you could see Streeter eating his daily package of cold cuts and mustard. He began by placing the ham into his mouth, while the ham was still in his mouth Streeter would squirt packages of mustard in to go with the ham.

Even though I make Streeter sound like a nasty fat man, he was actually the best teacher I had. I learned a ton about photography and also enjoyed every minute of his class. It was best to laugh at his cheesy jokes and then look away when he climbed a latter, but other then that he was a great nasty fat man.

3 comments:

charlotte snowe said...

haha, thats awesome. Ive had some crazy teachers too in my high school. We even had one named Mr Folcci, ( which I will now probably post about, I think youll get a kick out of him)

Melissa Partington said...

I had a teacher in high school who would let you go anywhere during class time if you brought him food or coffee. I unfortunately did not get along with him. So I didn't find it amusing. I had friends bring him back a bagel at the end of class so they didn't have to go at all, and he didn't mind.

M. Haji Bigman said...

haha. i think everyone has crazy teacher like. i had a teacher/substitute teacher known as coach k. he was about 83 years old and was the father of the athletic director. he was completely senile, and couldn't hear very well. it was just good times, o old k you....