Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Semantics

HAHA funny title.

Anyway, to business. This is my last blog post. Possibly ever. You might think that makes me sad. It does not. If I had anything interesting or funny to say on a regular basis and the drive to post about it online I would probably continue this blog. Sure, maybe in some abstract way this is all electronic literature, but I just can't get the will to blog.

That wasn't the purpose of this post, just so you know.

I am actually posting about the old game Sim Ants. Yeah? Now the title seems funnier? Oh well. I still think it's kind of clever.

Anyway, I played Sim Ants for the first time in a long time a few days ago and it was a lot of fun. I won't lie, the spiders are still very scary and I am not really sure how to kill them, but overall my colony is doing well. No complaints, anyway.

The graphics aren't great and the interface isn't entirely simple and the objective is rather trite, but even so I don't hate it. I will even play it again. Now.

Blog over.

3 comments:

Erik R. said...

I thought I was the only one who had ever played Sim Ant ever, in the history of the world. Thank you for proving me wrong. I am so glad you reminded me of this.

A Underwood said...

I used to have a Sim box set. It has Sim Copter, Sim Safari, Sim Music, and many other sim products including Sim Ant.

Those damn ant lions. Every time

M. Haji Bigman said...

hahahaha. sim ant you say? i feel stupid for not hearing about this. i feel like some genres and games just several thousands compies of themselves and tweak some small meaningless part, like the tycoon series. seriously? not necessary