Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Epic Death of a rat

I have always hated rats. I have can never really do anything about the diseased filled rodents other than almost throw up every time a see one. There tails are the worst part, so long, fat, and hairless. This is a story about me and a couple of friends acting on my hatred for rats.

It all happened back home in Atlanta. My friends and I were walking out of my other friends dorm at Georgia State when we saw it. For a moment of my life I had the eyes of an eagle, I spotted it way down the hill behind a stop sign it was so fat, long, and hairless. I knew it was a rat the moment I spotted it. I alerted my friends of the situation. We decided to make an attempt at hitting the rat with rocks that were at the top of the hill. I grabbed a dense gravel piece and hurled it in the general vicinity of the rat. The rock made contact disabling the rat. After the rat was disabled to a pathetic squirm my team of rat killers finished the job with there rocks. The deed was done, my friends and I actually killed a rat for the good of human kind. Of course one person had to take killing a rat to the next limit and hit the body again with an extra sized rock.

Usually I hate hunting, or just killing something uselessly, but I make two exception to my rules. The first exception obviously is rats. The second exception which rivals the rat is the cock roach. When I see either of these fowl creatures they turn me into a stone cold killer. Usually I am not able to act on my deep hate for the two creatures but this story is an exception.

2 comments:

charlotte snowe said...

Thats horrible, Im not a crazy animal activist or anything, but whats with the intense hatred toward the rats?
I used to work at a children's museum and had a pet rat named Donny.
At first I was a bit skeptical and thought rats were dirty too, but they arent half bad, in fact they can be sorta cute. He used to dit on my shoulder while I worked.

Melissa Partington said...

My friend has two pet rats, every time I visit her she tries to get me to hold them and pet them.

We were talking the other day and she told me she had a really funny story. She woke up in the middle of the night the other night and felt something on her head. She reached up and discovered that the rats had escaped and were sitting on her head as she slept.

I have to say, I didn't find it funny. I kinda thought it was creepy.