Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Good Green Landlord!







Yeah, I know those videos have been around for a while and that everyone in the known universe has seen them, but I just love them. My friend Chris was showing me a clip about Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show, and it reminded me of those so I figured I would blog about them and kill another homework assignment. Seemed legit.

After having had watched them, I realized that Will Ferrel is actually funny. When I was younger I always thought he was an idiot and ought to die. Well, not so! He is actually quite droll, as it turns out. I won't speak as to how intelligent or unintelligent he is because I frankly have no idea, but I know that he makes me laugh quite often.

I wonder how I didn't see that before?

4 comments:

charlotte snowe said...

haha, used to not be a huge fan of will ferrell either. I actually thought he was an idiot, however after seeing "Anchorman" and "Elf" I fell in love with him.
I also started to go back and look up his old SNL skits...HILARIOUS!
So in the end I guess I gave in too, ill admit it...i love will ferrell!

The Catfish said...

The Landlord is my favorite video ever

Melissa Partington said...

I too did not used to like Will Ferrell, it was Elf that made me appreciate his acting. I still am not a huge fan of his other stuff, but I love the movie Elf.

M. Haji Bigman said...

hahahahahahaha, o will. i can't believe let your daughter say that. but then again, because you are will, i do believe. anyways, the landlord videos where my favorite internet videos for like two weeks a couple of years ago.