Thursday, September 11, 2008

drrogers Interview

I interviewed drrogers about the digital stories that we recently read. The substance of the interview is based upon which video he found the most interesting and why. Also a "least favorite" part

Q: What was your favorite Video?
drrogers: I like Healing by....... I don't know her name. I thought it portrayed a way to cope with cancer and not be completely miserable with it. It was like empowering. Also it was straight forward, put that.

Q: Care to summarize a bit?
drrogers: Well its about this girl, whos like 19 and she got a cancer that has like a 95% cure rate. But she's into a real natural approach to healing. She uses her own methods as opposed to conventional practices. She eventually went through Kemo and her immune system, got like mssed up. But she eventually took some more stuff to get better and can like surf and go in the ocean now. Also she didn't like being a tearjerker poster girl for like cancer fundraisers.

Q: What was your least favorite part of "Healing"?
drrogers: I generally liked all of it but if I have to nitpick....I'd say some of the background music. I really can't think of anything significant that I didn't like about it 

~

No comments: