Friday, August 7, 2009

Back in Business and Izzard.

Well, last night I had a really strange dream involving the Hitler balloon in Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and I have decided to take up blogging again. The two events are totally unrelated, but that doesn't change the validity of either.

Since I lack anything real to blog about, I have decided to write about Eddie Izzard. Though he's been a performing comedian for a number of years now (you can tell from the outfits that he wears, assuming he doesn't enjoy dressing in all the hottest out-of-fashions), I have only recently been introduced to his comedy. My favorite excerpt from one of his shows so far will now be posted:



This is pretty representative of his comedic style. As an aside, Izzard identifies as a straight transvestite, and seems to enjoy the gamut of reactions his clothing draws.

If you're unfamiliar with Izzard, I would definitely recommend watching some of the clips on YouTube and familiarizing yourself. If you opt out, I won't lose sleep over it, though.

No comments: